Medical Appointment Scheduler
Proliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is seeking a full-time Medical Appointment Scheduler to join our growing practice in Bellevue, WA.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to answering phone lines to schedule new patient appointments and follow up clinic appointments
- Acquiring insurance verification
- Preparing patients medical record
- Answering multiple phone lines and screening calls as necessary
- Ability to multi-task with critical thinking is a huge plus
- Close attention to detail is key
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes 401k and medical/dental/vision.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter, resume and references through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a telephone, Skype or FaceTime interview
- Successful first round candidates will be invited to interview in person
- We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants
- We look forward to hearing from you