Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is currently seeking an X-Ray Technologist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 10/19/2020
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more.
This full-time x-ray technologist position is for our Issaquah, Bellevue and Redmond locations, supporting our growing clinics as well as our expanding ASC. X-Ray techs work as a team to serve our clinical patients and individually to assist our surgeons in the OR and procedure rooms with fluoroscopy. This position reports to the X-Ray Tech Lead. Applicants should be strong team players, always putting patient care first. Full-time hours are Monday-Friday, variable shifts. No call. Weekend clinics optional.
Proliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, in Issaquah/Bellevue/Redmond, is looking for an X-Ray Technologist to join our team. We are offering a $1,000 signing bonus at this time!
The essential qualities necessary include, but are not limited to:
- Superior customer service skills
- Great interpersonal skills; demonstrating patience, composure and cooperation; working well with physicians and staff
- Ability to exhibit cooperation, flexibility, and provide assistance when interfacing with physicians, management and staff
- Ability to multitask and triage patients based on established protocols
- Skill in organizing and reporting information that is accurate and complete
- Consistency and timeliness in attendance
- Composure in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible to change as we continually adapt to meet the needs of our patients
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Our X-Ray Technologists are expected to perform position-related duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Perform radiographic procedures, both diagnostic and C-arm
- Operating DR X-Ray and C-arm equipment
- Utilize GE PACS
- EPIC RIS
- Strong collaboration with our back-office and ASC teams
- Maintain equipment and perform routine maintenance procedures
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Graduate of an accredited radiology technologist program required
- Applicants must be AART Registered or pending
- Current Washington State Licensure required or pending
- 1-2 years of experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Experience with EMR, particularly Epic. Training is offered on-site
- Experience with GE PACS is preferred but not necessary
- Experience with GE equipment is preferred
- OR Experience is preferred. Training is offered on-site
Work Environment/Physical Demands
The work environment/physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Adjusting x-ray equipment, pushing, pulling, gripping
- Assisting with patient transfers and with limited weightbearing patients
- Ability to assist 1-2 others in safely lifting patients up to 180 lbs following safety protocols, industry standards and using OSHA approved equipment
- Manual dexterity required for use of computer keyboard
- This position may be stressful at times
- Working 40 hours per week. Some responsibilities may require longer work hours in order to complete assignments
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.