Find a Physician
Patient Services RepresentativePrint
Job SummaryOrthopedic Physician Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a Patient Services Representative.
Job DescriptionPosted: 11/10/2020
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more.
Orthopedic Physician Associates, a premier orthopedic practice minutes from downtown Seattle, is looking for a personable and professional individual to join our Front Office as a Full-Time Patient Services Representative/PSR. This position is a day shift, Monday through Friday.
Our Front Office Patient Services Representatives check in our patients and act as liaisons for access to the physician. This includes greeting patients, processing necessary information including chart preparation and triaging with physicians and medical assistants on acute scheduling problems. A personable demeanor and professional appearance is required as this role is highly patient-visible.
We offer competitive wages and benefits (including paid parking or a transportation stipend) and an opportunity to work in a beautiful office environment with a wonderful team for great physicians!
To learn more about Orthopedic Physician associates please check us out on the web at: www.opaortho.com.
- The ability to interact professionally with all levels of an organization
- Flexibility with accepting new tasks and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Include, but are not limited to:
- Check in/register patients, verify information on established patients, and update patient information in computer
- Prepare charts daily
- Collect co-pays
- Prepare physician day sheets, listing surgeries, meetings, and all other activities
- Outgoing calls to reschedule patients as needed
- Facilitate flow of patients by coordinating with medical assistants
- Other tasks as assigned by the Patient Services Supervisor
Education and Experience:
- High School education; some college preferred
- Minimum of 1 years' experience on a computer scheduling module, medical setting preferred
- NextGen and/or EPIC knowledge desired
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.