Find a Physician
Collection/Payment Poster Print
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine in Issaquah – is seeking a full time Collections/ payment poster.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/22/2020
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more.
This position is Monday through Friday, no weekends or holidays. Must be a team player, detail oriented, able to multitask while working in a fast paced environment.
- Clear oral and written communication
- Ability to remove oneself personally from given situations, remaining objective
- Resourcefulness in addressing first level problems and persistence to see things through
- Using time efficiently, with meticulous attention to detail, accuracy and completion
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Ease in navigating through patient accounts to answer questions
- Ability to find and read explanation of benefits to determine patient responsibility
- Self-motivated team player able to multi-task and prioritize
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3 years medical billing experience
- Experience in payment posting
- Experience in working collection accounts
- Strong computer skills
- NextGen experience a plus
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.