Find a Physician
Medical Assistant/Cast TechPrint
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a full-time Medical Assistant/Cast Tech. to join our team based sports medicine clinic.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/22/2020
We are a team-based orthopedic & sports medicine clinic searching for full-time medical assistants and orthopedic technicians interested in a career as an orthopedic medical assistant/cast tech.
Offices located in Bellevue, Issaquah, and Redmond.
- New MA graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidates who are not certified MAs are also welcome to apply - we will train and register you to work in our office as an MA
In addition to providing exceptional patient care, we offer our employees a great benefits package. It includes 401k, paid time off, medical/dental/vision, etc. New hires are also eligible for a $1,000 signing bonus.
- Effective communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Casting/Splinting experience a plus (on the job training available)
- Ability to multitask
- Critical thinking
- Composure in a fast paced work environment
- Flexible to change as we continually adapt to meet the needs of our patients
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Rooming/triaging patients
- Technical hands-on support, applying casts, splints and durable medical equipment
- Phone triage and patient education
- Inventory/exam room maintenance
- Collaboration with other departments (front office, surgery scheduling, etc.)
- Experience with casting/splinting or Registered Orthopedic Technologist certification highly desired
- Associates degree or higher required
- Familiarity with electronic health records (EHR)
- General medical assisting
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you read this ad in its entirety, like any serious applicant should, tell me how you will make our patients feel like they are in the right place and the right hands. We look forward to helping you become a successful part of our team!