Find a Physician
MRI – AR/Insurance Rep/Visco AuthorizationsPrint
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for an MRI AR/Insurance Rep/Visco Authorizations.
Job DescriptionPosted: 06/08/2020
Busy Orthopaedic practice in Issaquah, WA is seeking a motivated individual who has the ability to work independently as well as on a team to join the billing department as an Insurance Accounts Receivable Representative and Authorization Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Research denied, delayed and underpaid claims
- Initiates appeals as necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve unpaid claims
- Follows up on payment errors and low reimbursements
- Navigate online payer portals for claims status and appeal submission
- Reviews explanation of benefits (EOBs) to ensure proper reimbursement of claims and reports any problems, issues or payer trends
- Works collaboratively with MRI department when called upon for pricing of CPTs
- Maintains HIPPA patient confidentiality standards for medical and financial information
- Customer service - handling incoming calls from patients regarding balances
- Other billing duties as assigned
VISCO duties include the following:
- Confirm insurance eligibility either online or by phone
- Submit for authorization for Visco injections thru medical insurance or specialty pharmacy
- Fax prescriptions from providers.
- Track delivery of injections
- Notify MA's when injection is received in clinic
Skills Strongly Preferred:
- Ability to work claims-collections for MRI
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to be well organized, detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Minimum three years physician billing and collections experience required
- Next Gen experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Working knowledge utilizing One health port, Navinet and other carrier websites
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations and anatomy
Competitive salary and benefits package including excellent medical, dental and retirement plans.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter via the form below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.