Find a Physician
Medical assistant/Medical scribePrint
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is searching for a qualified medical assistant/medical scribe.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/22/2020
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more.
Proliance Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is searching for qualified individuals pursuing a career in medicine who may be interested in a full-time or part-time career as an orthopedic medical assistant/medical scribe.
- New MA graduates, or recent pre-med graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidates who are not certified MAs are welcome to apply (Associates degree or higher required) we will train and register you to work in our office as an MA/Scribe
In addition to providing exceptional patient care, we offer our full-time employees a great benefits package. It includes 401k, paid time off, medical/dental/vision, etc.
Offices located in Bellevue, Issaquah, and Redmond.
- Effective communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Critical thinking
- Composure in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible to change as we continually adapt to meet the needs of our patients
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Rooming/triaging patients
- Medical scribing and maintaining the electronic patient record
- Technical hands-on support, applying casts, splints and durable medical equipment.
- Phone triage and patient education
- Inventory/exam room maintenance
- Collaboration with other departments (front office, surgery scheduling, etc.)
- Familiarity with electronic health records (EHR)
- Ability to type 80-100 wpm
- General medical assisting
- Casting/Splinting experience a plus (on the job training available)
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.