Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Orthodpaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for an Insurance AR.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/22/2020
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more.
Busy Orthopaedic practice in Issaquah, WA is seeking a motivated individual who has the ability to work independently as well as on a team to join the billing department as an Insurance Accounts receivable representative.
Competitive salary and benefit package including excellent medical, dental and retirement plans.
- Ability to work in high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to be well organized, detail oriented in a fast paced environment
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Research denied, delayed and underpaid claims
- Initiates appeals as necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve unpaid claims
- Follows up on payment errors and low reimbursements
- Navigate online payer portals for claims status and appeal submission
- Reviews explanation of benefits (EOBs) to ensure proper reimbursement of claims and reports any problems, issues or payer trends
- Works collaboratively with management to reduce aging of accounts by providing verbal and written communication
- Maintains HIPAA patient confidentiality standards for medical and financial information
- Customer service- Multi line billing inquiries
- Other billing duties as assigned
- Minimum three years physician billing and collections experience required
- Next Gen experience is preferred
- Working knowledge utilizing One health port, Navient and other carrier websites
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations and anatomy
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including Medical/RX, Dental, Vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made every day – including cell phone service!
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.