Find a Physician
Front Office LeadPrint
Job SummaryProOrtho, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a full-time Front Office Lead to join their team.
Job DescriptionPosted: 08/29/2019
The Front Office Lead is responsible for the supervision, direction and coordination of the day-to-day operations of the administrative processes at all ProOrtho and Proliance Eastside MRI locations. The Front Office Lead has direct oversight of personnel in the areas of check in and check out receptionists, phone receptionists, scanning and indexing specialists, and medical records.
- Act as a working Lead with ability to fill in and perform the duties in applicable positions
- Provide direct supervision of all administrative personnel and maintain staff schedule to meet daily operational objections of the Practice, including answering and delegating sick call coverage
- Monitor and evaluate performance of staff on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance standards and in compliance with Proliance Surgeons policies
- In collaboration with the Clinic Manager: assist in coaching and developing staff
- Direct liaison with senior leadership and physicians to assure that patient needs are met, quality standards are maintained, and productivity is maximized
- Maintain a patient-focused customer service environment that maximizes patient, physician and employee satisfaction. Monitors patient feedback and contributes to the process of resolving complaints and service issues
- In collaboration with Clinic Manager: recruit, hire, and train new employees. Ensure skill benchmarks are met in timely manner
- Utilize reporting measures to track processes relating to quality, reported outcomes, efficiency, teamwork, and customer service. Evaluates, recommends and implements new initiatives when appropriate
- Assist Business Office and ancillaries in resolving requests for information
- Identifies and implements opportunities to build employee morale and individual motivation
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Assume other projects or responsibilities as assigned by Executive Director and Clinic Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of standard office machinery including computer systems, medical software and Microsoft based products
- Possesses good grammatical and business communication skills
- Two years’ medical office experience as Manager or Supervisor
- Orthopedic experience preferred
- Ability and desire to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Customer (patient) centered individual
- Ability to act as a representative of practice at all times
- Proven leadership and dependability
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from administrative and clinical staff, groups of managers, patients and physicians
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relations in dealing with all ProOrtho physicians, employees, patients and outside clients
- Demonstrate ability to embrace and project the values of ProOrtho & Proliance Surgeons
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to learn unfamiliar tasks and equipment operation within the scope of position
- To accept change in a positive and professional manner and to lead others in the same
- Professional and pleasant personality; works well with all types of people
- Skill in organizing and reporting information that is accurate and complete
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment/physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, and sit. Work is performed in an office environment. Some bending and stretching required. Use of telephone is required. Manual dexterity required for use of computer keyboard. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 25 pounds. Requires working under stressful conditions and at times, working irregular hours.
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to ProOrthoJobs@proliancesurgeons.com.
- Please use “Front Office Lead” in the subject line
- We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants