Find a Physician
Solutions Engineer Print
Job SummaryThe corporate office for Proliance Surgeons, Inc. is looking for a full-time Solutions Engineer to join our team.
Job DescriptionPosted: 08/19/2019
The Solutions Engineer at Proliance will play a key role in the creation of a development framework, architecture and standards. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for working with key stakeholders in understanding business requirements and collaborating with technical teams for design and build out of solution(s).
The role will require a skillset in areas of technical architecture and design, project management, process creation and management, requirements gathering and security. This role will require that you are hands-on and fully participant in the creation of the solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Solutions Engineer is expected to perform position-related duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Work extensively with Care Centers, Vendors and Technology teams
- Develop and lead in requirements gathering and development of solutions
- Develop, implement and maintain process and procedures
- Support in the project management duties of solutions
- Documentation of designs and solutions
- Collaboration with team and other members on various technical projects
- Contribute to the development and modification of policies, procedures and best practices
- Extensive experience in working with Content Management System like Drupal
- Experience working with UX/UI, SEO, web analytics (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve complex problems
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, other technology related field
- An equivalent of this educational requirements in working experience is also acceptable:
- 5 + years of relevant work experience in software development
- 5 + years’ experience working with Content Management System(s)
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter, with salary requirements, and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use “Solutions Engineer” as the subject
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone interview with successful candidates invited to interview in person
- We regret that we are not in a position to respond to all applicants.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers—where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 650,000 patients last year alone and performed over 85,000 surgeries.
Our website (www.proliancesurgeons.com) is designed to provide information about our organization, each Care Center's individual physicians, their specialties and practice locations. This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.