Find a Physician
Revenue Cycle Payment PosterPrint
Job SummaryThe corporate office for Proliance Surgeons, Inc. is looking for a full-time Revenue Cycle Payment Poster to join our team.
Job DescriptionPosted: 08/29/2019
The Revenue Cycle Payment Poster is a valued member of the Revenue Cycle team. The position will provide payment and denial posting and other revenue cycle functions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately posts payments and/or denials via ERA and paper remits
- Accurately records denials with appropriate reason codes
- Runs daily deposit reports
- Pull online and lockbox deposits and post daily
- Research unidentified payments and/or recoupments to determine appropriate resolution
- Acts a liaison between corporate office and care centers regarding payments
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years medical billing experience
- Self-motivated team player able to multi-task and prioritize
- Detail oriented
- Professional and etiquette
- Knows how to find and read EOB’s
- Ability to navigate insurance carrier’s websites
- Excellent organization and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Nextgen and Amkai experience preferred
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements through the form below or email to email@example.com.
- Use “Revenue Cycle Analyst” as the subject
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone interview with successful candidates invited to interview in person
- We regret we are not in position to personally respond to all applicants
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynaecology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers—where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 650,000 patients last year alone and performed over 85,000 surgeries.
Our website (www.proliancesurgeons.com) is designed to provide information about our organization, each care centers individual physicians, their specialties and practice locations. This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.