Find a Physician
Radiology Tech Print
Job SummaryProvide quality orthopedic imaging in a safe and efficient manner. Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, staff and patients in order to maximize patient care. Accommodate flexible work schedule as well demonstrate ability work independently.
Job DescriptionPosted: 07/15/2019
Provide quality orthopedic imaging in a safe and efficient manner. Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, staff and patients in order to maximize patient care. Accommodate flexible work schedule as well demonstrate ability work independently.
Essential Job Functions
- Knowledge of general orthopedic imaging.
- Familiarity with Digital imaging.
- Knowledge of SwissRay GEN-X-4000 for orthopedic imaging.
- Ability to navigate SwissVision in order to capture patient data, process images and · send to Office PAC for physician use long term storage.
- Ability to navigate Next Gen scheduling and patient chart in order to facilitate patient records.
- Navigate Office PAC program.
- Ability to navigate VIDAR scanner.
- Ability to import and export data in Office PAC for all imaging data requests.
Daily Task List
- Start SwissRay GEN-X-4000- 5 minute warm up.
- Start SwissVision.
- Start Stryker Office PAC computer
- Test image- if problem call Swiss Ray
- Send test image to Office PAC - If problem all Stryker
- Process imaging order.
- Process all imaging requests
- Log outside studies into Library per request.
- Check with all providers prior to shut down
- Shut down Swiss Vision
- Shut down SwissRay GEN-X-4000
- Shut down Stryker Office PAC computer
- Prioritize imaging studies
- Trouble shoot hardware and software issues to minimize downtime
Work Environment/Physical Demands
The work environment/physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, and sit. Work is performed in an office environment. Some bending and stretching required. Use of telephone is required. Manual dexterity required for use of computer keyboard. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 50 pounds. Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours.
Additional Job Information
This is a per-diem position Monday through Friday with a complete benefits package.
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below, email to firstname.lastname@example.org