Find a Physician
Research Assistant Entry Level/Part-TimePrint
Job SummaryOrthopedic Physician Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., located minutes from downtown Seattle, is looking for a dynamic individual to join our clinical team as a part-time Research Assistant to a busy orthopedic surgeon (Joints subspecialty).
Job DescriptionPosted: 03/10/2020
This would entail working a day shift, hours vary (approximately 20-25 hours per week with flexibility needed), Monday through Friday. The surgeon is seeking an individual who will assist with various capacities in research pertaining to robotic joint replacement technology.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Include assisting the orthopedic surgeon with:
- Reviewing chart notes and Xrays
- Literature research
- Recording data in office and during surgery
- Working with the research investigator (surgeon) with correspondence and literature writing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Analytical expertise
- College graduate
- Paid parking or a transportation stipend
- Prorated holiday pay and paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement benefits after one year of service (401k and profit sharing)
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter including list of references and desired salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about OPA and the hiring surgeon visit us on the web at: https://www.opaortho.com/crutcher