Find a Physician
Operating Room Circulating RNPrint
Job SummarySeattle Orthopedic Surgery Center, a division of Proliance Surgeons, INC, has an immediate opening for a full time, experienced Operating Room Circulating RN for our busy 9 surgeon, 2 operating room outpatient surgery center.
Job DescriptionPosted: 01/24/2019
Preferably, with Orthopedic experience. We have a team approach and pride ourselves on working together to provide exceptional care to all of our patients. We are centrally located in the Wallingford neighborhood within walking distance to many restaurants and coffee shops! The ability to potentially assume a lead role is a plus. There are no nights, weekends or holidays.
We offer competitive wages, a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage and 401k retirement plans. Free parking, catered lunch provided once a week, snack and beverage stocked break room, espresso machine, and additional employee perks.
- Works with initiative, energy and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in written form and document accurately and completely
- Ability to work independently and multitask with minimal supervision
- Requires extensive mobility (walking and standing)
- Periodic pushing, pulling, and lifting of patients and/or equipment.
- Maintenance of Safety
- Assures that the sponge, needle, and instrument counts are correct
- Positions the patient
- Applies grounding device to patient
- Provides physical support
- Physiological Monitoring
- Calculates effects on patient of excessive fluid loss
- Distinguishes normal from abnormal cardiopulmonary data
- Reports changes in patient’s pulse, respirations, temperature, and blood pressure
- Psychological Monitoring (prior to induction and if patient is conscious)
- Provides emotional support to patient
- Stands near/touches patient during procedures/induction
- Continues to assess patient’s emotional status
- Communicates patient’s emotional status to other appropriate members of the health care team
- Nursing Management
- Provides physical safety for the patient
- Maintains aseptic, controlled environment
- Effectively manages human resources
- Current certification in BLS
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in Washington state
- Current certification in ACLS, or within 1 month of hire
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to K.Hoffman@proliancesurgeons.com.