Find a Physician
Director, Supply ChainPrint
Job SummaryProliance Surgeons, Inc., the corporate office is looking for a full-time Director of Supply Chain for the central office downtown.
Job DescriptionPosted: 03/07/2019
This position reports to the Proliance Surgeons Inc. (Proliance) COO. This position provides support and management for a designated Intalere Member and is located on-site at that Member's facility. The individual must have excellent interpersonal, analytical and project management skills, be detail oriented, self-motivated, and organized.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of comprehensive knowledge of healthcare products and services.
- Demonstrated oral, written and electronic communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including the utilization of word processing with proficiencies MS Word and Power Point, with advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent experience in related field.
- 40% - Works collaboratively with Proliance site directors in the value analysis process for requested supply, and project scope, supporting the facilities activities. Builds relationships with Proliance sites, departments, and key stake holders, resulting in a clear understanding of their needs for supplies and projects, and connecting them with best costs, driving savings to the Proliance organization.
- 40% - Oversees all Supply Chain contracting activities, specifically building and guiding vendor partner relationships; direction and oversight of the purchasing process to ensure timely procurement of goods and services, and subsequent invoice processing; directs procurement activities within the capital equipment process including planning, contracting and approval to buy. Works collaboratively with our Group Purchasing Organization for the optimization of GPO contracts.
- 20% - Works strategically in analyzing improvements to the Proliance supply chain, through technology, resulting in connectivity of all Proliance facilities with supply chain, and the capture of all cost savings opportunities.
- Attend all scheduled meetings (in person or via conference call)
- Maintain confidentiality of all company agreements
- This position may also be required to perform special tasks as requested for the success of the program
- Travel to meetings/conferences that will advance the Key Responsibilities of the program
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use "Supply Chain" as the subject
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a telephone or FaceTime interview
- Successful first round candidates will be invited to interview in person
- We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants
To learn more about Proliance Surgeons, please visit our website www.proliancesurgeons.com.